"Take care of your people and they'll take care of your business."
Richard Branson - Founder of Virgin Group
Highly qualified and motivated employees are the basis for a company's success. Employees are no longer paid for their working hours, but for their work performance. They contribute their skills to a company and are therefore THE decisive link in the value chain.
Employee Centricity is not a new buzzword, it is rather the logical evolution of the Customer Centricity approach. It means focusing on employees and their needs in order to create an environment in which they are productive. They are placed at the center of corporate actions so that companies can respond quickly to changing market situations.
The basis is created to bring about a cultural change that pursues the goal of becoming faster, more flexible and more productive. Employees feel good in the company (positive employee experience) and show this internally and externally. It becomes easier to get the right talent on the market. Diverse high-management teams emerge that enrich each other and embody a doer mentality (employee outcome) with a customer focus. This attitude leads to higher customer satisfaction (customer outcome) and thus to business success (business outcome).
Analyse employees: The goal is to know and understand the employees. What do employees want in terms of appreciation, working conditions, development opportunities, autonomy, work-life balance, etc.? Optimise workforce: Aim to assemble the right team with the right mindset and skills. What types of employees are needed to realise the customer-oriented vision of the future? Create a positive corporate climate: Aim to create an environment where ideas, creativity, free communication and innovation are encouraged. What is needed to make everyone feel safe in an employee-centred corporate culture ("Psychological Safety") to act independently and in a customer-oriented way? Inspire employees: Employees who feel connected to their company invest more in a company and motivate others to follow. How does this commitment affect all areas of the company, including profitability, turnover, customer experience and employee turnover? Increase Employee Outcome: The goal is to implement a team-based performance management system to track and drive employee and team performance. How can work performance be improved with a focus on customer and business success?
The goal is to introduce Employee Centricity holistically in a company in order to create a uniform culture of cooperation as the basis for the company's success. The driving force here is the HR department, which often has to reposition itself as a strategic partner of the management. Following the agile approach, it is therefore a sensible alternative to start with a department such as IT, production, marketing. This way, entrepreneurial specifics can be identified and solutions can be customised and tested in a protected environment.
This is what we do together with you - and more:
- Employee Centricity Transformation: Holistic change project with the aim of anchoring employees at the core of corporate action in order to identify and realise new corporate potential.
- Employee focus: Retaining employees and attracting new talent.
- HR Transformation: From the strategic role and positioning of an HR department to employee master data.
- Culture development: culture assessment, cultural hacking (small continuous adjustments and deep and long-term change coaching).
- Leadership: Leadership analysis (moving from best expert to best leader), servant/host leadership, change leadership as an individual and as a leadership team.
- Performance: Purpose of Work, Employee Centricity Mindset, Team Building & Agility, Well-being and Employee Outcome