Whether globalization, digitalization, changed working methods, cost pressure or customer centricity: companies are constantly facing new challenges.
The ability to design adaptable organizations is therefore becoming more and more of a competitive advantage. Fields of action are naturally the structures and end-to-end processes, but above all the way of working and thinking in the company.
There are companies that manage to develop successfully in a constantly changing environment and to draw potential from the change. Others are threatening to break apart as a result. A decisive factor for this is adaptability.
The prerequisite for a successful digital transformation, for instance, is the creation of the organisational framework conditions. With the digital maturity of a company, the structures change in the direction of multidimensional forms of organization and agile operating models. The "maturing" process is critical here. Organizational transformation is an evolutionary development that needs to be shaped sustainably.
Start where you are
Every company is unique and has developed its own individual structures over time, shaped by processes, technologies, working methods and above all the people involved. Changes to these structures, e.g. for process optimization, cost savings or increased flexibility, must include and coordinate all these areas. The analysis of the existing operational processes identifies the strategic need for action and defines the organizational guidelines. Based on the defined goals, an organizational design with a suitable change concept can be created, which substantiates the implementation measures.
Establishing transformation as a permanent process
The continuous accompaniment of the implementation of individual measures up to the complete integration as an integral part of your team is a matter of course for us. In addition, our goal is to establish a mindset that lives change as a support and lasting process.
This is what we will achieve together with you (and even more):
- Organisational Agility: From agile minimum to flexible organisational structures, introduction of holistic operating models.
- New Ways of Working: Creative approaches to increase team performance and promote automation (esp. Digital Workplace / Collaboration Tools)
- Organisational analysis and simulation: planning and efficiently implementing reorganisations
- Workforce management - the right employee with the right skills in the right position with a coordinated roadmap for the next 3-5 years
- Change management and organisational development: holistic support of critical transformation (incl. culture, leadership and employee development)
- Shared Service Centre: Design, implementation and quality assurance