"I am supporting companies in exploring the "Data Jungle". Understanding data is important, but not everything. Correct and responsible use of it is crucial."
Since 2002, I have been working as a consultant on a wide variety of projects for a wide variety of clients with various team colleagues. Already during my studies in Information and Knowledge Management (Dipl.) I realizes that I am fascinated by the importance of data and information in companies, markets and daily life. For me as a consultant this is a huge field to deal with technologies, processes and organizations in a professional and focused way, to develop strategies, to define procedures and to realize them in operational implementations.
My roles and responsibilities at Adex Partners are varied:
- Senior Trusted Advisor
- Development of data strategies
- Transformation of data driven companies
- (Interim) Management of Business Analytics Competence Centers
- Project manager, chief architect and coach
- Design and implementation of information analytics and planning systems
- Sparring partner for management and team members
- Assessments of tools, processes and organizations