I am an Associate Partner with over 25 years of IT experience as both a consultant and a line manager. This combined perspective allows me to best apply proven best practice approaches to the specific concerns of my clients.
My consulting focus is on improving IT organizations, especially in the areas of cost & performance management, sourcing, governance/COBIT, ITOM/ITSM/ITIL, and conducting IT assessments.
Frequently, I act as an experienced project and program manager for complex issues – especially in the coordination and solution of strategically, technically and IT-related challenging issues. This also includes the selection of IT service providers and IT solutions as well as the subsequent transformations.
- Strategic IT consulting (including governance, controlling, sourcing, operating model)
- Implementation of IT assessments / health checks
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of IT service providers / solutions
- ERP and BI implementations (including SAP)
- Complex IT migrations
- Program and project management