At AdEx Partners in Financial Services, I support clients in the areas of Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets in the implementation of complex transformations. In addition, my clients also include companies in the automotive, consumer goods and retail industries.
As a trusted advisor in strategy, business and IT topics, I am your contact for challenging changes that require a realistic and reliable E2E view in planning, implementation and quality assurance. With my understanding of Business and IT I support my clients by building bridges between their Business and IT divisions, finding holistic solutions for internal and cross-division challenges.
My focus is on customer orientation, transparency, pragmatism and feasibility. As a project and program manager for large-scale transformation projects, I take responsibility as partner of our customers to support the successful implementation of their projects. This includes, in particular, addressing and resolving risks and obstacles at an early stage and avoiding surprises.
Ever since my start as an SAP banking consultant and transformation expert, I have focused on challenges faced by Financial Services companies, most recently as the responsible partner for the Credit capability DACH in one of the world’s biggest consultancies. In my time at AdEx Partners, I have expanded my client portfolio beyond Financial Services to include new industries, providing my clients with the benefits of cross-industry experience with different challenges, problem-solving approaches and solution options.
I graduated with a diploma in Business Administration from Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz with a thesis on critical success factors for multicultural teams and the proactive use of diversity as an opportunity continues to be an important aspect of my work as a consultant.
In my private life, I live with my family near Frankfurt and enjoy riding motorcycles and skiing.
- Senior advisor and experienced program and project (portfolio) manager with a focus on complex transformations in classic and agile environments
- Bridge between business and IT
- E2E Digitalization
- IT strategy and optimization
- Project roadmap definition and planning Project quality assessments
- Selection of software and service providers incl. provider management
- Post merger integration, data migration, testing, communication/change management
- Core banking implementations
- SAP Banking
- Extensive offshore and onshore delivery experience from complex large-scale programs