Your Trusted Advisor
My focus at AdEx Partners is on supporting customers from the banking industry in the transformation of their core business as well as in the operationalization of regulatory requirements.
As a trusted advisor, I accompany topics from strategy to conception and implementation to operationalization in day-to-day business.
In complex projects, I like to take on the roles of program and project manager as well as change manager at the interface between business and IT. Thereby I rely on my distinctive communication skills combined with implementation strength and pragmatism.
After my apprenticeship as a banker, I completed extra-occupational further training to become a bank specialist, bank business economist and graduate bank business economist as well as an Executive MBA at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
Based on my now almost 25 years of practical experience in various sales, specialist and management positions in banking and consulting, I cover many areas in terms of content and can understand the perspective of my customers holistically.
Privately I live in the Rhein-Main area and enjoy my free time most of all with my family at the sea or on the SUP board surfing.
Learn more about my focus areas at AdEx Partners
- Excellence program for supervisory boards (incl. for banks)
- Executive MBA, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Graduate in bank business economist, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- bank business economist bank academy
- Banking specialist BankColleg
- Apprenticeship as bank clerk, Chamber of Commerce and Industry