My focus at AdEx Partners is on supporting customers from the banking industry in the transformation of their core business as well as in the operationalization of regulatory requirements.
As a trusted advisor, I accompany topics from strategy to conception and implementation to operationalization in day-to-day business.
In complex projects, I like to take on the roles of program and project manager as well as change manager at the interface between business and IT. Thereby I rely on my distinctive communication skills combined with implementation strength and pragmatism.
After my apprenticeship as a banker, I completed extra-occupational further training to become a bank specialist, bank business economist and graduate bank business economist as well as an Executive MBA at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
Based on my now almost 25 years of practical experience in various sales, specialist and management positions in banking and consulting, I cover many areas in terms of content and can understand the perspective of my customers holistically.
Privately I live in the Rhein-Main area and enjoy my free time most of all with my family at the sea or on the SUP board surfing.
- Excellence program for supervisory boards (incl. for banks)
- Executive MBA, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Graduate in bank business economist, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- bank business economist bank academy
- Banking specialist BankColleg
- Apprenticeship as bank clerk, Chamber of Commerce and Industry